Monday, June 13

Taming the nasty *pheW*

So, I have not been teaching much.
Today, they assigned to me
2 pre-schoolers, usually
whom I can hardly control.
However, today...
I was filled with extra patience
to deal with these 2 kids.
I don't know where the patience
came from.
It must be from God
because He loves children.
And He never stops children
from coming to Him.
Amen!
I learned today that children,
like adults, enjoy positive praises.
We like to hear constructive comments.
I had been hard on the children,
expecting them to know
what seems easy to me.
I have to put myself in their shoes
and understand their level
of competency.
I have been too hard on them.
Today, they have done well
in their class work
and have co-operated to give me
answers when I asked.
I constantly chanted,
"Good!"
"Well done!"
"Clever boy."
"Yes."
"Smart boy."
And they were thrilled
to give the correct answers
which earn them more praises.
I'm satisfied,
contented,
pleased.
And most importantly,
I have enjoyed today's lesson.
Instead of heating up my nerves,
I learned to understand
that human perform
best with some motivation.
And every human needs
MOTIVATION.
Thank God for His patience
on mankind
that He has given us
grace after grace
to get through this life.
There is no better model
than Christ Himself.
When He walked the face of the earth,
He was so loving and tender-hearted
towards man
and especially the children.
He was also patient with sinners,
showing them grace,
healing their sickness
and accepting them as they were.
Learning is a lifetime process
which never ends.
I thank God, I learn something today.
And I thank God I learn something
EVERYDAY.

No comments: