Saturday, June 25

I'm blessed...

"You know that I want the best for you..." honey says.
I smile.
"Coz I want the best for you and
for you to bring the best out of yourself..." honey adds.

I'm so blessed I have someone who loves me so much
and have put up with my
unstable moods all these 4 years.
I know I ain't perfect,
but I aim for success.
I cherish this relationship and
I will make sure it is safe-guard.
And the only place I trust my relationship in,
is GOD'S palm.
Where he gently works in both of us,
to bring us closer.

Thank you, Lord,
for the glimpse of your love,
shown through
my honey.

My honey has been giving me
his utmost support
in whatever I want to do.
Lifting my head
when I am down.
Holding my hands
when I am weary.
He has been an awesome blessing.

"Thank you
for believing in me
and not giving up on me.
Most importantly,
thank you
for loving me."

No comments: