Saturday, June 18

A hope...

Today's interview was
GREAT.
It wasn't LIKE an
interview at all.
The Managing Director
asked many questions
about me,
to know me better.
It was more like a conversation.
He treats his staffs
as a family,
that's why it is important to know
who he is hiring.
Anyway, I learned a lot from him.
He's knowledgable and influential.
A person to be admired.
It's a true challenge for me
if I were to work there.
But I also believe STRONGLY
that it is the place that I will
learn a lot.
It's a totally new environment
and face of life for me.
I may not know what is really
instored for me there.
I may not be prepared.
But I will HAVE TO BE prepared.
And soon, I WILL BE.
Getting the job will be a joy.
But learning from this interview is
even more satisfying.
It's a lesson I'll keep in mind
for life.
Thank you for such lessons
that were not taught in college.
Although we are supposed to learn
in college
and start contributing in the working world,
nowadays, colleges don't equip
the students well.
And the students are suddenly facing
the cruel world.
It's a real hard slap on the face.
So, I'd like to thank them for
this opportunity.
I have learnt a lot
from the first and second
interview.
If I don't get in,
I will know how to
move on with positivism
and approach the other
up-coming interviews.
Of course, it's the grace of God
that I meet people
who are friendly and willing
to teach me.
It'll be hell if we are
confronted by people who
are tactless and cold.
I love the way
the Managing Director
talks and encourages me.
"It's a skill that you'll pick up
on the way."

No comments: