Sunday, June 26

Empty promises...

Man...
you just can't trust them.
Put your hope on
MAN
and it will be crushed.
Great disappointment will befall
because man are
self-centered in nature.
They remember
how much they've given.
But forget how much
they've received.

Cast all your burden and
trust to God,

who never despises you.
God is the same
today, yesterday and forevermore.

He never breaks His promises.

I thank the Lord
for sending my honey
who has been standing by my side
giving me all the support
he can offer.
There's nothing more to
ask for.

I'm glad I have at least
ONE PERSON
who believes in me
and keeps his promises
and loves seeing
a smile across my face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for dropping by!! =D u have a reli nice blog too...im just starting so its not that good yet...hehe...

im back in penang now...hope to cya sometime!! do keep in touch!!

@>-;-- J said...

thanks, serena... do keep in touch..