Wednesday, May 18

Morning... Morning...

As Kumon is not opened on Wednesdays, me have spent the whole morning settling some personal matters. Sometimes, it's good to have time off from work. A li'l relief from kids' antics - some can be very annoying and some can be very uncontrollable... =) But me still love kids. They can make you smile, even with their irritating behaviours, sometimes it brings smiles =D
Me woke up at 6am, got ready and fetched Amanda at a li'l past 7am. Went for breakfast at McD's (Sunrise). Me had Sausage McMuffin set with coffee, while she had McEgg Muffin set with tea. Had some great time chatting with Amanda though she did more of the talking *yak yak yak* while me was more of a listener-kinda-communicator.. haha.. (Don't ask I, what type of communicator is that!!? Me have no idea!) Anyway, we settled some qualms bout Taylor's College (Amanda had some WORRIES, and me nearly puked blood when me chat with her on MSN yesterday), got her results so that me could pass them to Ms Gladys (Taylor's Penang office).
Me dropped Amanda off to work at 8:45am then went straight to KDU to clear the caution fee and for the Best Student Book Prize Award '05, me went to bursary to pay [what? need to pay?! but it's an award, isn't it? =( ridiculous...] the pathetic RM10 for the photo shots. Though the prize is a RM100 book voucher, it's actually only RM90. Well, KDU being KDU...
The latest news in KDU --> staffs are resigning... ALL the library staffs are NEW! The staffs in the academic departments are also leaving one after another. Wonder what is happening. Well, I'm done with KDU anyway *phew* =p
Then, me headed to UOB to enquire bout the Education Loan. Then, Ms Janice (Senior Executive of Personal/ Retail Commercial Loans & Personal Financial Services) recommended me the Home Loan. This way, the interest rate is much lower. It's an attractive deal, but this also means me parents have to sacrifice for I by re-mortgage the house. The house that was debt-free... Will talk to them about it... later.
After that, me proceeded to Taylor's office. Paid for the 2 PTPTN forms (one for Amanda and one for me self), handed Amanda's results, and realised me did not submit me SPM results. So, me have to bring the results the next trip. Asked a list of questions and found out that the entire course will cost about RM40k because me will only be exempted for ½ years. *twinkle* Monash Malaysia is also about that amount... Hmm... Me decision is shaken, need to recollect and re-analyse. Since Amanda is going down to KL to check Monash out, will dig up some details from her when she returns. Was thinking of going to the 2 campuses and have a look for me self, but too dangerous to go alone. And who would accompany me for a one-day trip to KL? It's unfair for them to pay the fare just to accompany me. Me would be selfish if me ask someone to do that!
So, settled the business with Taylor's and will go back to them with the completed PTPTN form, completed application form and a cheque of RM500. Will do it next week or later or maybe not at all (if me going to Monash Malaysia).
And there goes the morning... Reached home bout 1.30pm and read the newspaper. After checking some home loans from Bumiputra Commerce Bank, Southern Bank and Maybank - comparing to UOB, Maybank has a slightly lower interest rate. So one of these days, will head down to Maybank to enquire.
Me am leaving all these to God to make the decisions for I. Me have never done it alone. He has to help I because it was written in Proverbs 16:9, "A man's heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps." Me could have done this much and all these, but it's the LORD that decides for I.
Psalm 37:5 says, "Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass." Thus, if it is His will, I'm trusting the LORD to open ways for I (in every aspect - finance, emotion, accomodation, safety etc).

"Trust in the LORD, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37: 3-4

No comments: