Thursday, May 26

Another day...

The bee is waiting for the honey
who will be late today
because there's a lot of work
right now in the office.
Though the bee hates to admit it...
(because it may sound silly)
she misses him so much already.
The bee merely had a blur vision of the honey
as he left early this morning
while she was still half asleep on the bed
and he kissed her goodbye.
The last the bee saw the honey in flesh and blood
was last night
after the first match of
THE CONTENDER.

Came back from Kumon,
showered and all clean.
Kinda tired today,
maybe it's that time of the month.
Maybe it's just exhaustion
from work.
And I'm thinking of children.
The kids in Kumon,
some are cute and some are cheeky.
Some are mischievous, yet adorable.
Some are beautiful, I can't get my eyes of them.
I love to see beautiful children.
They are just so blessed,
and so are their parents.
I also enjoy seeing bright students.
They are so blessed,
and so are their parents.
Sometimes, I feel like wanting my own child
but it's just way too heavy a responsibility
for me.
How am I to handle them when
I'm still so much keen to
continue my studies?!
I know God has a plan for me
and I just have to abide to it.
And I will prosper in the ways He has promised.
There is no better planner than God
because all His plans are good.
Amen!
I'm trusting in Him that
He will show me His ways,
His perfect,
wonderful,
ideal,
ultimate,
best
ways
for me in this life.
Thank you, Lord.

No comments: