Thursday, May 19

just not me...

Last nite, me talked to me mum about the loan. Me doubt me mum understood what me meant but never mind. Me do not have the peace to talk to me dad (the key decision maker). So, me just scrapped the idea of discussing the loan thingy with me dad. Me just do not have the heart to burden them...
This is the alternative for I... Apply for Taylor's December intake, get the offer letter then apply PTPTN loan. Meanwhile, get a job in an advertising firm for experience. If PTPTN is approved and the money will be released in time for the December intake, me willl quit the job in November then go for the Undergraduate course. Otherwise, just continue to work...
So, just leave it to God and He will work things out for I. Me cannot foresee the future, so me cannot make any wise decisions by me self.
This is again, me plans... the final outcome still depends on what God has instored for I. At the moment, me is enjoying work at Kumon with some adorable and some uncontrollable kids. Going for the evening class later and me took leave for tomorrow because it's a date that mark the birth of a very special someone to I. So, the whole day tomorrow is reserved =)
Me is looking out the window at the moment and me see the rain, so soft and gentle... Thank God for the rain. I recalled how dry it was from January to March. It never rained during the period me was doing me internship (Jan-Mar). So never worried that have to go under the rain after work to get the car, coz me parked the car at the back lane, which is free of charge. Typical thrifty I... Then, me also remembered how brownish the water was for a few weeks...
Thus, me really thank God for the rain. Thank God that the ecosystem is still replenishing and the life cycle is still functioning...
Thank you, Lord, for the rain and also the sun. Thank you, Lord, for the air. Thank you, Lord, for the breath you breathe into me daily that when I open my eyes, I catch the glimpse of the morning hope. Thank you, Lord.

No comments: