Tuesday, May 24

Dithering mind...

First choice, was Taylor's College
but have to do years.
Monash Malaysia, can get
into the 2nd year.
Now I don't know what
to do.
I am in the process
of applying for jobs.
But I do not have the heart
to embark in the working world, as yet.
Nevertheless...
all that is happening now
is not on my side to fulfil
my desire to pursue my studies.
I don't even know which institution
to start with...
I don't even know what
to do now.
How much more time
do I have to waste
just waiting.
Giving continuously for something reaping
no result, they would.
Investing in my education, they have been
questioning much.
Did I not do well in my studies?
Did I not get the Best Student Award?
Wasn't my CGPA 3.955?
What was all these efforts for?
When I've proven my capability
and they kept persuading me to stop here...
No point going further, they would say.
It is just unfair
that you know you deserve it
and they just refuse to listen to your case.

No comments: