Saturday, May 21

birthday bash...?

Has been crazy over Star Wars recently. Had bought all the Star Wars episodes. So, to preserve the surprise, I reluctantly suggested on Tuesday to watch the "Revenge of the Sith" the following Wednesday to take advantage of the RM6 movie day deal. But on Wednesday, I secretly went to buy the 6pm show on Friday.
When the birthday card was received, there was the surprise... I just cannot explained the satisfaction that overwhelmed me when I see the joy in the person so special to me.
After the movie, we went for dinner at The Ship Batu Ferringhi. Had Black Pepper Steak (RM30 something) while I took Lobster (Grilled/Cheese) (RM128). Whose birthday was it again? Wasn't mine but I ate like it was my birthday. Anyway, has always given me the best. Although was allergic to seafood, helped me with some of mine coz I couldn't finish the big-damn thing. It was HUGE! I was highly cholesterol fed and not to mention the fattening ChEeSe! But I must honestly say that I did enjoy the delicious, sumptuous meal. On top of that, it's an extravagant dinner with someone so special. I ate like a princess though it's not my big day... Hmm... so, I'm like a princess everyday, even on ordinary days. There's no A BIG DAY for me because everyday is big day for me... *chuckles*

Oh, Lord... I'm so blessed. What more can I say... There's nothing more to ask... I'm contented *huge grin* Love is never explained best, but it was excellently explained in the bible, 1 Corinthians chapter 13 (where the definition was outlined). There is not greater love than the love of God. So, we can only love others when we have the love of God in us and like a vessel, the God's kinda love flows out of us to the people whom we love.
Anyway, reached home tired last night. Rest a bit on the bed and fell asleep. But woke up about half an hour later to shower. After shower, I don't remember having any thoughts.. Just conked.

No comments: