Tuesday, May 17

Dark circles...

Slept at 7.15 this morning... and woke up at 12pm. Couldn't sleep and stayed up the whole night surfing. Now, I see the dark circles and making me look horrible...Didn't wanna fuss goin down to turn the router on, so I used dial-up. The connection was so slow and I wondered how we tolerated with the speed of 52kbps connection before the birth of broadband.
This reminded me of how humans are becoming more and more express in their lives. The demand for instant food, fast-food, expressways, fast cash, prompt return of investment (ROI), get rich-quick scheme, make money fast, lose weight fast - instant this and instant that; quick this and quick that; fast this and fast that.

Isn't it ironic, how people only live once and they rush to the end of it. Do not be anxious or fret about tomorrow. Tomorrow will come after today. Live one day at a time and cherish each days that you have. Philippians 4:6-7 says, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
So, leave everything to God, "casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7. There is no where else safer than in the warm arms of the Almighty God.

I am not worried bout dark circles... I'm not worried bout pimples... the fats that's accumulating... I just made known to God that I want smooth baby skin with radiant complexion, etc. Because He is the best Creator... creating all of us beautiful in our own ways. I'm trusting God to make me who He intended me to be and NOT who I want to be. Trust the Lord and live one day at a time...

No comments: