Saturday, May 28

Good Morning, Penang

As me was driving aimlessly
on the roads of Penang...
me wish to be a child again...
innocent and simple and bliss.
Though me childhood was not
as pleasant as me wish it to be,
being a child has less worries.
Compared to
being in the fast-paced society,
where competition exists in
almost every corner...
When we awake in the morning,
we rush to do our routines.
We never take time to bask in
the beauty of nature.
We let time slip by,
day after day
engulfed in the pressure of work
and besieged in the hustle
and bustle of life.
And we miss out the best part of life...
When the morning comes...
When you are torn and broken from
someone who have caused you pain,
remember when the morning comes,
your tears will be wiped away...
There is hope, when
the morning comes.
As I spent the morning around town,
I embraced the peace,
stillness, calmness
and a touch of joy.
I watched the sunrise,
had a great breakfast,
read the newspaper,
went to the beach
alone.
Times alone,
allows me to ponder my psyche,
recollect memories I once was fond of,
and just be myself.
(when there's people around,
we tend to behave in a way
to please them)
Anyway, this morning
I took some pictures
with my camera phone
and though the quality is not as good,
please enjoy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jamie dearie, the pic really great. can sent to me ar? btw, if u wan to go see sunrise again, remember to call me ya..the beauty of the nature never stop amaze me;)