Monday, May 30

The missing puzzle...

The other day
me talked to me mum on the phone,
and me tears was welling up,
and soon me face was wet.
As wet as you just washed
your face.
But me did not tell her
that me is depressed.
Me just said me was tired.
Me just,
somehow
suddenly
miss her so much.
And me thought bout me dad,
all the sacrifices he made
for the family.
How he had spent so much helping me brother,
settling worthless matters.
And also the education bills
he has been paying for I.
They have done a lot for
the three of us.
Though it was obvious
some of the money they spent
was unnecessary to help him,
he is also their child.
Thus, me understand their situation.
No parents will leave their child
ALONE
when the child is weary and down
or when the child is in deep shit.
Good parents are those who stick around
to make sure you
are all right.
They do not abandon you
even if you have done something
real nasty.
They are willing to forgive
and accept you as a human
because human make mistakes.
Me know there is bitterness
in me parents towards I.
But me also know,
they have given me all they can
and me can never ask for more.
Me miss the times,
when me mum and me go to
gurney drive for a walk
before she sent I to school
at 7:25am.
That was about 6 years ago...
At least, me have a heart,
a warm heart.
I love my parents very much
and I miss our memories.
I just wish I could
turn back time
and make all things well...
These memories are so sweet
and I fear that they
will be lost,
gone,
disappeared,
forgotten.
I do not want to see
a missing puzzle in an otherwise,
perfect picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my chilhood was not as bad but i did hav made mistakes or maybe mistakes that i din made but being labelled as my fault
i was not the favourite one in my family although i'm the eldest. that may be the mistake i made to choose to be the eldest. my parents was young then therefore i was taken as a burden to my mother. i used to hate her for being irresponsible but as times goes by and when i'm at her age when she had me i know why.
Though i know and i was broken by the things she does i am happy for i hav my lovely siblings by my side to share my sadness and happiness, which u can't find it elsewhere.
so hang on there. for i hav hanged long enough to be here and hanging still.