Tuesday, August 30

It's been so long~~

Haven't blogged for so long...
I've attempted to write
but when I'm in front of the PC,
my fingers seem to type
nothing.
Now, as I start to type again,
I feel, I don't know how to blog
anymore...
But I'm a writer!
How can I lose that "writing" essence?
Anyway, I've been writing a lot at work.
Cracking my brains
for creative writing.
I never thought I'd be where I am.
But I am glad I am where I am.
Hope I'm not confusing you
as you read.
I'm a bit out of my sanity.
Have been working hard
that I fear my work will become an idol.
I need to find my way
and make my stand to let Christ lead me.
I fear I lose my spiritual sanity.
The world is full of temptations and
at times, I feel I'm yielding to
its deadly attractiveness.
Lord, do have mercy on this poor soul.
It's not by might nor by power,
but by Your Spirit!
Thank you, Lord,
for the Cross...

2 comments:

Laura said...

it's a struggle all writers face....

hang in there,
Laura

@>-;-- J said...

thanks for supporting...