Wednesday, August 3

simply JOY~~

Ask me why I happily
reach early to work
and never hesitated to
stay till late...
It's simply JOY.
I love my work,
I like the people,
I am just so into SG.

Reflecting on simple little things
that brought smiles to my face
when I was young.
How grateful was I to receive
a small candy...

Miracles of life...
Now, nothing seems satisfying anymore.
We keep wanting more.
Better mobile,
better car,
better house,
better PARTNER!!
I have come to a point to let things
grow as it wills.
I live each day doing what I love
and living a simple life.
I may not be satisfied
but I'm willing to settle
for whatever I already have.
What I already have is so much
blessing to me...

Everyday is a day full of challenges.
We don't know what will come tomorrow
so, be happy today.
And enjoy life to the fullest!
Cheers to those who have realised
what they want
in LIFE..~

2 comments:

felicia said...

yes jamie darling, be happy with what you have now. count your blessings always..take care and good to read that you are in love with your job...hugs alwiz;0

@>-;-- J said...

thanks... have a pleasant day too..