Thursday, July 28

Who am I?

Sometimes, I wonder who I will be if I were bornt in another place, another time and another day. Would I still be the self I am today? Would I still go through the same failures and succeed the way I did today? Most importantly, will I know God?!
It's a scary question, sometimes, but I'm so thankful I am who I am and I've known the Lord Jesus Christ who went to the cross for me. Even before I was known to the world, He knew me and because He loves me, He had made a priced sacrifices. Not only for me alone... but He sacrifice for the entire mankind.
Just ponder on the grace and mercy God has on mankind. Many things, we do not have to ask but we have it, as simple as, AIR, WATER or SOIL.
Thinking of God's grace and mercy makes me examine myself and my relationship with the Almighty.
I am made perfect because of Christ Jesus who lives in me. So, no matter who I become, as long as Christ is with me, I know I'll have a good life on earth.
Thank you, Lord.

2 comments:

Laura said...

wow, what a fascinating question... really makes you grateful for the good in your life, doesn't it?

@>-;-- J said...

Yup, sometimes, it's good to ponder how blessed we are...