Tuesday, July 5

Fatigue days

Honey had fever and
cough on Saturday.
On Monday, I began to feel
uncomfortable,
was having slight cough.
Today, I feel so much worse.
Eyes feel dry,
throat is soar,
body is aching.
It's the haze isn't it?
I feel like being choked.
I pray for the healing power
of the Almighty God
to flow through us.
Because He is the Lord
that healeth me.
Amen.

I'm going to collect
my appointment letter
from SG at 3pm.
I'm starting work
on Friday.
May the good Lord
watch me through.
Then maybe will drop by
Gurney Plaza
and shop.
If I really feel weak,
have to cancel
the idea to go
shopping, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. i hope u get well soon okay. all da best wif ya job. =)

@>-;-- J said...

thanks girl..... weehee... it's tmr... feel a bit excited =)

Laura said...

hey I wrote a little healing story on July 6, would love to know what you think....

hearts,
laura