Friday, July 1

brand-lah banana anda!

I was in agony,
indecisive of going to
college or work.
God has given me the answer.
Though I waited long enough
and almost enrol for the July intake.
And His timing is just right.
The money came yesterday
(on cheque)
so I can't do anything until the cheque
has been deposited into my account.
As it is not an in-house cheque,
it will take 3 working days.
I deposited the cheque
this morning and
the earliest for me
to withdraw the money
(when the cheque has been deposited)
is next Wednesday.
Just before lunch,
the call came.
"You've been offered a position
with Studeo Grafix."
It's amazing,
it took them 2 weeks
to get back to me.
At least they did.

On the other hand,
why didn't the money come earlier?
If it did, I would have registered.
But the money came last minute
and at the same time,
I got the job.
When I prayed for God's
direction,
I said if it is His will
for me to work,
I will get in to SG.
Otherwise, I know it's time
to kick on the books
AGAIN.

So, the answer is clear.
I've made my decision
to accept the job
although they have mentioned
they can't offer anything more than
RM1500.
It's not about the salary.
I want to learn from the best.
I just believe I will grow
and soar
by God's grace.

Thank you, Lord.
May Your will be done.
Amen.

No comments: