Tuesday, July 12

it's all about BRANDING...

As simple as I am typing this entry on a Dell desktop.
As simple as I am wearing an Executive blazer.
As simple as I write with a Stabilo pen.
As simple as I switch among HBO, Cinemax, Hallmark, Travel & Living, Discovery Channel and so on.
As simple as we don't ask, "What are you having for lunch?"
and answering, "Pizza."
Now, we ask, "Where are you having lunch?"
and answer, "Domino's Pizza."

See how we are bombarded with
so many choices of brand that makes choosing complicated.

2 comments:

Laura said...

what I love about branding though, is it allows us to define what we want to be known for. my personal brand involves being loving, understanding, listening, Christian. I want to be known for these things. but I can't if I do anything against that brand! so I have to live up to it. not always easy! :)

much love to you,
Laura

@>-;-- J said...

true.. branding gives us the opportunity to be different. And being differentiated, is not as easy as being different. it has to be able to deliver the promises and adhere to the standards.
Cheers!