Monday, September 12

I'm coming back~~

Today, another boring day at home
with MC.
Went to the clinic again this morning,
the doctor said I'm fine.
Just need to rest.
My eyes showed
I'm fatique.
So, took more medication today...

Spent some time on the Word...
Feel refreshed!
Other than that,
have been sleeping the whole day.
And the good news is...
I'm going back to work
TOMORROW!!
yay~~

While I was lying on the bed
I thought of college days.
I miss the "no worries" season,
the breakfast we always shared
and lunch driving around
undecisive of what to eat.
Those were the days...
Now with my closest buddies all
left for their education,
I'm here in Penang to reminisce
those laughters and
on some Saturdays,
I'd go to Sunrise McD's for breakfast alone
and thought of those "high-in-coffee" mornings...

I miss you all...
Be happy because
I have you in my heart!

No comments: