Sunday, October 16

Have you heard of...?

By the way,
we have heard many stories of children
running away from homes or
having the intentions to run away from home.
But I was taken aback when
I heard a parent wanting to leave home!
I was surprised!
But I also realised that
every person on earth has a limit
to their level of patience and tolerance.
I just hope that a family will
always remain a family.
Pray for the best for this family...
The family can be harnessed with
the effort put in by every member.
Because only with the existence of each member
can there be a FAMILY.
I can't do much as an 'outsider of the insider',
but only to continue praying for the unity of that family.

Cherish the family you have because
there's the only family you'll have.
You will not find the same family if you lose it!

No comments: